LETTER TO MY MYSTERIOUS BEAUTIFUL ANGEL 2

credit: pinterest

Dear mysterious beautiful Angel, people say life is unfair, because it brings a test before teaching you the lesson. That may be true but it is not the whole truth. I believe that life is not always about the lessons, it also includes what you make of the lessons it has taught you.  
Like Napoleon Hill stated in his book think and grow rich
Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent advantage.

Life is like a school, the man who refuses to apply the lessons s(he)  learnt will never be promoted. It therefore means life lessons are actually in existence so we can mature and become better. Therefore it is healthier to know that life happens for you and not to you. 

Let me share with you the few lessons I learnt when the going was tough and I believe they are generally applicable:


1. LOOK WITHIN and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE



credit:dreamslim.com
The answer to your question sometimes lies within you. Before you go running for help do a self examination see if you had made the wrong choice; maybe you ignored an ominous sign. Sometimes, our undoing is that we are quick to find someone to blame for our problems; we love to pass the bulk. Whereas, I may be the architect of my own failings. Life really gets good when people learn to take responsibility for whatever they face in life. Now, I am not saying blame yourself or beat yourself down. No! I am saying draw from within, strength to arise,  for it is your own life after all.

2. LOOK WITHOUT and CRY FOR HELP

credit:tr123rf.com

By this I mean, never isolate yourself. Isolation leads to frustration, frustration to depression and depression to destruction. I would admit that sometimes what we face has drawn too much from us that we have no strength from within. What we need is a cry for help.

Men who have learnt from life have said "a problem shared is half solved."  I know you are saying "what if the person snitch on me?" Well, shame on that fellow. However, I would rather have you cry out for help than die in silence. Because at the gates of eternity, you won't have an excuse: there are over 6 billion other people you could have spoken to.

3. LOOK UP and CALL ON GOD

Credit:TrekEarth

So let's assume you have been too drained to look within, too defeated to see without, look up, for there exist one who does not turn away, who cannot snitch on you but ever ready to send help. He is like a mother who cannot ignore the cry of her baby. I mean talk to God, he'll understand. Someone may think "Oh why don't you talk to Him first?" well the truth is He would provide a solution through one or both of the first two options.


My lady, I desire that you see through this letter that life always leaves us with an option. We have no choice than to always fight back, never give up and keep trying. Life happens for us all, and that's how we should see it.

What have you done with the lessons that life taught you? 

Your friend,

Ajamah Oluwaseun.
Redefining Culture- shaping thoughts- influencing actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to My Mysterious Beautiful Angel

MEET THE PERSON WHO WILL HELP YOU UNLOCK THE RIGHT DOORS

MEN ARE FAKE — LADIES ARE REAL